Commercial Transactions, Dispute Resolution, Internationalization, Intellectual Property and Technology.
Senior Foreign Counsel
Claudia’s business acumen developed across various industries has become an indispensable asset to the international companies and SMEs she advises, in both local and international development, throughout the Middle East and Europe. She particularly assists Italian clients in Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, where she is a representative of the Italian Industry & Commerce Office in the UAE (IICUAE).
Claudia seeks and shares legal knowledge with both the legal community and the business community about corporate structures, best practices in development, intellectual property and dispute management.
She is a certified mediator in Italy and a trainer in mediation and served as a mediator in numerous b2b and b2c hearings concerning consumer law and long-term commercial contracts in telecommunication disputes.
She is regularly involved in conferences and seminars, with a particular focus on the integration of mediation and ADR in investment disputes. Claudia was also a visiting lecturer at the Business School, University of Salford (UK) from 2017 to 2019.
Claudia passed the Italian bar exam in 2012 and joined the Rome Bar Association in 2015.
ROTARY PEACE FELLOWSHIP - 2019
RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Award) INTERNATIONAL - 2016
LUISS Amerigo (postgraduate program for professional training in the US) - 2009
- Training Course in Investor State Disputes and Mediation – Organized by ICSID, Energy Charter Secretariat, and CEDR - 2018.
- Executive L.L.M. in Transnational Commercial Practice, Center for International Legal Studies, together with Lazarski University (Poland), Eötvös Loránd University (Hungary), and Boston University (USA) - 2017.
- ITA – Italian Trade Promotion Agency, Master-course in Internationalization of SMEs (2012).
- SIOI – Italian Society for International Organizations – Master course in International Relations (2010).
- LUISS Guido Carli University – Master’s Degree in Public Law and Institutions - 2008.
- LUISS Guido Carli University – Bachelor Degree in Legal Transactions and Negotiation - 2006.